Job overview and responsibility
Do you want to work in a remote, fully distributed, fast paced environment and join top talents from all around Asia to help us build the best continuous security product out there?
GuardRails is looking for an experienced and talented Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team! As our Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers. GuardRails is supporting a growing number of users from all over the world and you will play an important role in ensuring that we ship high-quality products on time.
You have been a top-notch full stack engineer for most of your career and love solving complex backend problems as well as creating beautiful and practical user interfaces.
You will continuously contribute to our customer-facing products, most notably our dashboard and ensure that they are fast, reliable and scalable. You will be developing ambitious UIs and functionalities in line with our product roadmap but you will also build highly scalable and secured backend APIs. You will work together with product managers, designers, and backend engineers towards aligned goals.
You are a highly motivated, experienced, and organized contributor who takes pride in the work you do.
Your Experience and Skills
- You have significant experience with at least one of those languages (TypeScript, Golang, Python, Node.js)
- You are good at writing maintainable, well tested, performant and secure code
- You have a solid experience with React.js
- You have a good understanding of the different database types (NoSQL, SQL, Key-Value, …) and are able to write maintainable and optimized queries
- You have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You have an excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) and application lifecycle
- You have a solid experience translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- You are self-motivated, organized, creative, respectful, with a high level of integrity and ethics
- You have a strong command of the English language
Good to have
- Great understanding and hands-on experience with K8s
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Good experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working in a full remote company
How you’ll make an impact
- You will have the opportunity to apply your technical skills to our platform and will help building incredible features on both backend and frontend
- Your passion for quality will ensure that we detect issues and regressions early and only ship highly qualitative features
- Your suggestions, past experiences and proactivity will have a direct impact on how we shape our product
- Your expertise will be valuable to your teammates, it’ll help your whole team improving and delivering high quality software
What we offer
- Fully Remote Organization, with flexible work hours, we are outcome-focused
- High impact environment, ability to make a difference. You are not just a number
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Mac laptop and external monitor
- Remote-friendly tool allowance
- Health insurance
- Gym allowance, Internet allowance, Educational allowance