GuardRails is now ready to step up and go full blast in letting the world know how awesome we are, and we’d like you to be a part of that journey! Being a member of the marketing team and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be managing and overseeing all internal and cross-functional activities, campaigns and projects.
As the Marketing Project Manager, you will play a key role that is responsible for ensuring that the scope and deliverables of all campaigns and projects are defined, agreed upon and on track for completion. You will also be the key owner of our website rebranding and development project.
This role’s mission is to help Guardrails enter the market successfully by ensuring that each team member and the projects are kept up to date and on track from conceptualization to completion.
Accountabilities, Goals and Outcomes
- Devise detailed planning and scheduling structures that are most efficient for each project handled
- Bring all assigned projects to successful completion from conceptualization to execution
- Ensure timeliness by completing all scopes of projects on or before target deadlines, and implementing tracking and planning strategies if timelines do not go as planned
- Ensure projects are of the highest quality with no details left untouched
- Report significant project progress during catch-up meetings
- Bring about maximum results on owned qualitative and quantitative KPIs such as the project or campaign’s ROI, cost performance, quality level, cycle time, productivity level, schedule performance, customer satisfaction, employee and stakeholder satisfaction
Who You Are
- Highly analytical with a data-driven approach
- Meticulous and has high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong presence in front of senior leaders
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
- Getting materials organized and tasks on track is in your nature
- Pretty much a machine who likes to be on top of everything (no pun intended)
- A firm but fair leader who takes the time to understand and develop your team members, ensure that their needs are being met, and most importantly that they are inspired, motivated and having fun at what they do
- Equally excited about building and initiating useful activities and facing challenges, and rocking it each time
- A resourceful, creative, clever, respectful, fun and empathetic person with high integrity and professional ethics
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create strategic marketing strategies and mapping out the tasks needed to implement those strategies
- Specialize in the planning, management, and execution of all marketing campaigns and projects
- Understand the overall business objectives and its projects, and help devise project trackers using tools to help everyone complete each project successfully
- Identify the skills and resources necessary to complete marketing projects on time and within budget
- Supervise the stakeholders working on marketing campaigns and projects
- Following up with stakeholders, project teams and management to keep the status of all projects and initiatives up to date.
- Identifying blockers and following up on action items to address/solve the issues in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues that do not have immediate or apparent solutions so that everyone is aware of the impact on milestones and can take corrective action.
- Providing expertise and coaching in the agile project management methodologies to other team members ensuring alignment and execution on best practices organization wide.
- Taking on special projects or initiatives that are not in normal product / engineering scope.
- Taking part in scrum teams of key projects that warrant special attention as needed for closer monitoring and coordination.
- Continually seeking out relevant industry and technical knowledge for self improvement and relaying back to the team.
- Be the key stakeholder for Guardrails’ website rebranding and re-launch project, work with website content writers and designers, perform constant A/B tests and optimizations to ensure our website is in its best and updated version
You pretty much have the job if
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Scrum Master or a related role in a company with a fast-paced environment
- University degree holder in Business Administration, General/Strategic Management, Financial Business or other suitable qualification or background
- You have a proven track record of leading strategic projects with increasing levels of responsibility
What we offer
- Wellness or co-working space monthly allowance
- Fully-remote working experience
- Stock options
- Health insurance
- Macbook laptop & work set-up allowance
- Monthly mental health break day, aside from vacation leaves