Performance Marketing Associate
GuardRails is now ready to step up and go full blast in letting the world know how awesome we are, and we’d like you to be a part of that journey! Being part of the digital marketing team and reporting to the Senior Online Marketing manager, you will be working closely with internal and external marketing teams in implementing and managing digital marketing activities. You will be a strong contributor to both paid & organic channel strategies and implementation.
As the Performance Marketing Associate you will be part of the wider online marketing team and be responsible for working closely on SEO, paid performance and reporting on campaign performance on a regular basis. You will also assist in managing 3rd party providers' performance.
This role’s mission is to work with the marketing team in introducing GuardRails to the market successfully implementing and influencing strategy in paid and organic channels, including conversion KPIs.
Accountabilities, Goals and Outcomes
- Implement a multi-channel conversion strategy utilizing various online channels, adjusting and optimizing as needed
- Comfortable reporting on conversion success metrics on all paid and organic channels, including: CAC/CPA, CLV, CTR, ROI, site traffic to conversions, qualified leads, and engagement rates
- Constantly Striving to improve ROI, CAC whilst keeping leading quality in mind
Who You Are
- Solid analytical & critical thinking with a data-driven mindset
- An expert in SEM and keyword research and grouping
- Show initiative for lead generation activities
- Getting materials organized and tasks on track is in your nature
- Pretty much a machine who likes to be on top of everything (no pun intended)
- A team player who is always willing to learn and adapt to the ever changing digital marketing landscape.
- Equally excited about building and initiating useful activities and facing challenges, and rocking it each time
- A resourceful, creative, respectful, fun and empathetic person with high integrity and professional ethics
- Implement digital marketing strategies (including but not limited to: performance marketing, inbound marketing, demand generation, CRM, content and SEO plans)
- Be responsible for managing ad spend both internally and externally with 3rd Party agencies
- Lead and manage the external performance marketing agency, overseeing Google and FB Ads budget and ensuring that user acquisition, buyer and user retention performance reaches the marketing plan objectives
- Work with Senior Online Marketing Manager & BI team to build multi-channel attribution modeling
- Work closely with the sales and product team to develop efficient processes and ensure marketing success
- Stay up to date with the latest tech and digital marketing best practices, research competition and benchmarks, provide suggestions for improvement
- Measure and report ROI and KPIs, translate complex online marketing data into easily understandable insights for other relevant teams and senior management
- Assist in managing partner relationships with Google Acceleration Partners, G2, Gartner etc.
You pretty much have the job if
- You’ve held a Digital Marketing Performance role for at least 2 years in a tech startup
- You have experience in B2B marketing
- You have a good understanding of who our target customers are, how and where to target them and speak to them effectively
- You are constantly evolving and investing into your professional development
- You have a solid understanding of SEO and have worked in this extensively for at least 1 year
- You have an understanding and familiar use of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads/AdWords, Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush or WordStream, FB Ads Manager, FB Business Manager, Hubspot
What we offer
- Fully-remote working experience
- Stock options
- Private health insurance
- Macbook laptop & work set-up allowance
- Wellness or co-working space monthly allowance
- Monthly mental health break day, aside from vacation leaves